Monday, February 09, 2009

VISIT IN GOD'S CLINIC


I went to God’s Clinic to have my routine check-up and I confirmed I was ill:

When God took my blood pressure, He saw I was low in tenderness:

When he read my temperature, the thermometer
registered 40º of anxiety :

He ran an electrocardiogram and found that I needed several ‘love bypasses’ since my arteries were blocked with loneliness and could not provide for an empty heart. :

I went to orthopedics, because I could not walk by my brother’s side and I could not hug my friends, since I had fractured myself when tripping with envy:

He also found I was shortsighted, since I could not see beyond the shortcomings of my brothers and sisters:

When I complained about deafness, the diagnosis was that I had stopped listening to God’s voice talking to me on a daily basis:

For all of that, God gave me a free consultation thanks to his mercifulness. So my pledge is to, once I leave this clinic, only take the natural remedies he prescribed through his words of truth:


Every morning,
take a full glass of gratitude ........

When getting to work,
take one spoon of peace ...........

When getting home,
take one dose of love ...........

When getting to bed,
Take two tablets of clear conscience ............

Do not give in to sadness or desperation for what you are going through today.
God knows how you feel......
God knows exactly and with perfection what is being allowed to happen to you in your life at this precise moment. .................

God’s purpose for you is simply perfect.
He wants to show you things that only you can understand by living what you are living, and by being in the place you are now. .............


May God give you... For every storm, a rainbow, For every tear, a smile, For every care, a promise, And a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, A faithful friend to share, For every sigh, a sweet song, And an answer for each prayer. .........

1 comment:

Jeril Antony said...

helo u r good ,its some thing worth.may lord bless you.and may he open the windows of his kingdom to you to see the earthiness of our life.amen.good work

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...