Sunday, March 08, 2009

Journey To Kottayam

One nice day morning,I reached railway station at 8.15.My aim is Parasuram express at 8.30.Fortunately i got seat........Reached there at Kottayam by 3.30 pm.Meanwhile on the journey,got so many friends as usual......When passing through Thrissur,Aluva and Ernakulam,some memories flashed in my mind....I straight away go to my uncle's house.Aunty recieved me...2morow morning training @ IPSR.....Lot of confusions......2morow reached der by 9.30....Priya chechi told me to sit der....Till noon marketing talks about Quicksite,eZcom nd iCMS.
I heard everything .......After eating food from Jentle,I visited Benila Mam.She taught me about various courses,enquiry dealing..........At 5.30 Mendus sir called me.He spoke to me very nicely.....Mainly about the current situation,various marketing techniques,difference which i feel between NIIT and IPSR.........and a lots till 6.10 pm.Time is so late....Unknowing place.Aunty called me and enquired why i'm late........Anyway I reached home at 7.30 pm.....On the 2'nd day,i got a sweet friend jify chechi.i found only that person having same wavelength as mine.I met jinu sir,Jeevan4u chettan(hihi),Biju sir,Sheena chechi,georgy chettan,reena chechi,Cherian sir...........Entirely different atmosphere over der......On the 2'nd day and third day,mainly trained about the dealings of courses nd marketing.I met Robi sir also.On that evening Jayakrishnan Sir called me and talked a lot.I feel him such a nice person thinking from my part...Really nice man.....Jify chechi taught me about the invitation of experienced group people...I said goodbye to kottayam on the 4'th day.Really nice experience....i think i miss jify chechi nd jentle a lot.......I got into parasu at 9.45 on 5/03/09........Evening i reached at calicut....Meanwhile i got a friend smitha,a chirikudukka.with smitha chechi nd her mother,i reached back without boring....

1 comment:

Jify Vadath said...

It is very happy to hear that you are impressed in me……………… and thanks for all such nice words about me………………… and your journey to Kottayam gives me a good friend. Thanks for being a best friend………………. Pls do keep in touch.

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...