Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Counting my days in IPSR..........


Accidently and unexpectedly,I enter into a group of young and enthusiastic people,in IPSR.it is really a nice experience which will persists in my mind forever.Together we work,we eat,we mock eachother,we celebrate b'days,we study RHCE,CCNA,MCP and lots.....Also we shared our feelings,our happiness and our sorrows..we correct eachother,b'coz our friendship is such a deep within few months..
Now,i'm gonna miss them badly.Parting is the part of life and seperation is just a thing which must have happen in everybody's life and i experience it a lot...so now also i'm gonna say goodbye to them,my loving and caring friends..But the sweet memories remain in my mind forever.......

1 comment:

Priya Joyce said...

that was nostalgic ahhh!!

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...