Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birds


"Lyin' awake watchin' the sunlight
How the birds will sing as I count the rings
around my eyes
Constantly pushing the world I know aside
I don't even feel the pain, I don't even want to
try...."These are Lonely Girl lyrics
(feat. Linda Perry)..When we see a flock of colourful birds,we will lose our pain.They were so numerous it was impossible to see blue sky between the flapping wings.It sounded like the birds sound as "Me,me,me."They fly from the sky in groups...They are masters of blending in,using yet leaving the universe undisturbed...

2 comments:

deeps said...

look at the brids of the heavens ...and worry no more ....
na?

Jify Vadath said...

Hi da............

How r u...... my number is changed..... i will give u the new number as soon as possible..... miss u yaar.............. howz pappa, mummy & brothers........... convey my regards ....... luv u.... take care....... keep in touch... ok

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...