Sunday, November 15, 2009

My First Flight Trip


On November 14th,one of my dream from childhood onwards is going to fulfill....On one side i'm in a big thrill for my first flight trip.On other side I'm going to miss my colleagues,relatives and bangalore life.Anyway I started my journey @ 3.30 from sonichettan's home to the Devanahalli Airport.Reached there @ 5.15 pm.Flight is @ 7.20 pm.Boarding pass will give only @ 6.30 pm.Lots of time.I roamed the airport with sonichettan and drink a cappuchino(bad taste) and eat a Doughnut from Cafecoffee day(I never forget that dog who sit infront of me looking @ me when i'm eating Doughnut).Suddenly my friends eli,meera and leema called me and told me that they are @ the airport.I took my luggages in a trolley.My friends and sonichettan helped me.Just met seetharaman,my teammate there.At 6.30 pm,I myself with my teammate bid goodbye to all and get inside.Fist we took boarding pass and our luggages comes around 44 kgs.4 kgs extra.So paid 400 rs extra.Anyway we went for second security check.After that one indigo bus is waiting there(its just like our vayu vajra).It was there till Indigo Airlines.So first I saw the plane very nearby.So happy!we entered the plane and 2 beautiful airhostess are there to say goodevening.Our seatnos are 8e and 8f.Just sat there and wore seatbelts.After sometime Airhostess gave instructions.The plane just move first slowly and suddenly the speed increases and started flying..wow....so beautiful to see outside.after sometime not able to see anything.Airhostess bring juices,chocolates etc.Met one company owner of pune beside us.Talked to her a lot about her job,her family...She is the owner of one electrical company.Hearing that,we feel so happy because we both are electricals.Her company has lot of branches and she went to Bangalore for a buisness meet.she gave her card to us for any help.Due to pressure difference after sometime my ear started paining,The tilting of plane is feeling.After sometime again saw small lights and we realized that we are going to land.It is moving downwards and just reached the ground with a large sound and finally we reached there @ 8.40 pm.Just came outside(again "Thank you" from airhostess) and wait for luggages for sometime.Got it and my cousin is waiting outside.Reached their Marigold Flat @ 9.30 pm.Took bath,had food and slept @ 11.00 pm.
This is how dreams come alive!
A few words about Indigo..........................
INDIGO WILL BE MANAGED BY VERY PROFRSSIONAL PEOPLE FROM THE AVAITION INDUSTRY FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND SEEN THAT INDIGO KNOWS THE TECHNOLOGY TO BE USED FOR THE SMOOTH RUNNING OFF THE AIRLINE, BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE WHO ASSIST OTHER AIRLINE IN THIER BACK OFFICE WORKING ACTIVITY, THEIR BY REDUCING THE LOSS.

3 comments:

Joyce Babu said...

hey...its nice to know that u reached there safely. hope ur wipro experience will also be equally good :)

btw, nice blog. i didn't know tat you are a regular blogger. keep up the good work.

loy said...

happy to hear that you reachd safely.......and i didnt know that you are a blogger..keep going all d best.....

Shefeek Jinnah said...

We will miss u for sure.....

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...