Sunday, March 06, 2011

Unexpected blessings



Henri Nouwen writes, "Yet somehow I have to alert you to the truth that what this is all about (the suffering, death, and resurrection of Jesus) is the most fundamental, the most far reaching event ever to occur in the course of history. If you don't see and feel that for yourself, then the gospel can be, at most, interesting; but it can never renew your heart and make you a reborn human being. And rebirth is what you are called to--a radical liberation that sets you free from the power of death and empowers you to love fearlessly." from Letters to Marc about Jesus
"I trust in you, Lord, but keep helping me in my many moments of distrust and doubt. They are there and will be every time I turn my eyes, ears or hands away from you. Please, Lord, keep calling me back to you, by day and by night, in joy and in sadness, during moments of success and moments of failure. Never let me leave you. I know you walk with me. Help me walk with you today, tomorrow and always."
Yes..the power of God is so amazing.Each and everyday he's showering blessings to each of us.Some are realizing that.some are not realizing and complaining to God.Without his knowledge, nothing is happening.Yes..He's the Almighty.

No comments:

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...