Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Changing Seasons


I can see the morning sun shines into my window.
I am awake from a wonderful dream
And I felt if it is never ending..
I can see the leaves of the trees shaking
And the rains falling down with beautiful sound
So suddenly where the sun hides.
Not feeling like to get up from bed.
But lot of works waiting for me
The rain stops and the bright sun peeps through the window.
Suddenly I got up and looked around.
But dear and near ones are not there
Seasons drift me far away
And I felt am so lonely
Oh, how I long to see you again.
Counting the beautiful days spent with you.
When you will be again near me with your beautiful smile.
For I miss you so very much, like a phoenix bird without a wing
All my life I have wanted the strength, the power, and the courage to support you my dear.
For that I will take all the pains with smile.
Don’t feel that you are alone as you are the sun that shines forever.
You are the butterfly that I can see daily in butterfly garden
When it is flying around me, I feel that you are near me
You are the rainbows I can see
You  are sweet like soft scent of a rose.
You bring tears to my eyes and a smile to my face.
You are the one I care for, the one I love, and the one I long to see once more grow bright
and beautiful
and am sure you will achieve the one you want...

NB: I wrote this poem when I was working in Wipro, Bangalore (2013)


(Achieved on 2017 August)


1 comment:

Jis Thomas said...

And you achieved it! Congrats Dr. Albert Thomas

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...