Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A fresh kick off


Long 2 years of gap. But I wanted to write something today at any cost .But my mind is obscure or obfuscates or equivocate or unclear or uncertain what exactly to scribble.
Another new phase of life started a few months ago just because of my God's grace. I felt myself so fortuitous which is a truth as it’s harder to reach the American dream so easily for so many people. Even though a great dichotomy happened in my life, I strongly believe my jeo is a harbinger to make our way ascertain. I used to feel his preternatural or superficial presence which is lasting or enduring as well as which gives bolster or (Support and strengthen) morale to support for a brisk life.
I am proud of my Al, as he is the one who makes me to be optimistic in life. I used to be cynical most of the times with apathy or absent minded and used to sham or dissemble or bogus as if I am happy. Later I felt myself absurd of what I am doing. We should be expressive. If we are sad, cry until our mental emotions become calm. If we are happy, laugh till our stomach bursts. This great lesson in my life helped me to ameliorate or diminishes my excruciation or agony to an extent.
I would like to improvise or extemporize or elaborate without preparation more about my US life as it is so fresh. You can sense more rife or frequent occurrence of my little champ Aadi here. He was reluctant to relinquish or free involvement in the group of people during his starting days here. As time goes by, his tone and rhetoric increases and it made me more confident that his plastic or malleable mind can mold into any desirable shape.



No comments:

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...