Thursday, January 13, 2011

A wonderful writeup!

Frustrated Night of an Engineer

grrrrrrgrrrrrrr.. grrrrrrgrrrrrr

“Hello,
plss.. talk to me… y u r not picking the call?????”

“everything is alright?”

“wat alright.. noting is alright.. see the time.. its 11PM..n m cmng now frm office..
no food for me.. now i will cook… frm past 3 days..m eating only maggie… n my pm eating only me..
see the price hikes, everything is 2/- more frm yesterday.. except my salary… i think the begger in frnt of my office.. earns more thn me.. wat i shud do…”

“wat happen.. wat r u talking”

“wat i m talking???? no, i m not talking.. manager dont allow anyone to talk except the client.. who always talk something.. from past 3 months i didnt take any leave..now from 3 weeks.. i m just begging for one damn leave.. n wat response i got….’why u want to waste an important day of ur life??’
Final   I m gonna quit this project… but, i cant. no, i can.. but i wont..
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” :x

“ok.. now Relax…”

“How can i relax… for relaxation ppl do yoga, but its night so I can’t, else they watch movies… but see, in every channel all bogus movies r repeating, same.. ‘Welcome’, ‘Suryavansham’, Govinda’s movies… it really irritates… everyone is faking in TV, fake news, fake stories, fake swaynwars, fake reality… ahhhhh see the movies u will get to know…

in Rockon’s last scene… Arjun Rampal’s wife says to taxi driver, tht “hurry up, we r gtng late for Airport…” Airport…??? I thought he found a job in Cruze.. not Airlines..
in 3 Idiots… starting scene… Madhvan does the drama to leave his flight, then what happened to his luggage??
same movie… Kareena is a doctor.. that too a surgeon.. to become a surgeon it requires at   least 5[MBBS]+3[MS] years..
so she shud b 28… n Aamir as a student.. only 18 or 20 ?? then after 10 years they decide to marry.. means she is 38??
i dont understand, how can spiderman reach to the church-bell in part-3, when he lost his power??
I still dont understand how could Rajnikanth fly without wings? i just…...”

“hey stop it now..”

“Am I a train who will stop it, by pulling chain???… ohh train.. i didnt saw last 3 months… how will i see, all the time monitor is in frnt of me.. in night also wen i open my eyes, i found username and password window..
i need to cool down..

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

but someone tell me howwwwwwwww.. :x everytime powercut is here..
except wen i m not in home.. home wat rubbish, its a damn single room.. where i m leaving alone with my pillow..

i also want girlfriend yaar, like my rivals have..
smita, rashmi, sujata, priti, komal.. anyone frm my odc is ok, but they all r engaged, u know y?? bcoz their boyfriends did not work in IT, outside girls do have chat wid me only on my salary day.. i got rejected 31 times.. u know y, each time i propose them, they ask where do u live..  i say in my Cubicle.. bcoz thats the only place u can find my soul all the time..”

“hey man, u better take rest, we will talk in Morning”

“Morning.. are u talking the same morning when sun rises, bird flies, omlette fries, employee cries… damn, I didn’t see the Sun from 3 years... how it looks like… morning I catch shuttle, reach my birthplace ‘cubicle’, work n leave when Sun uncle is not there… I don’t understand how can I be so nice to my colleagues..   each time they want leave, they repeat the same dialog… “my sister’s marriage”.. my colleagues 9 sisters got married,
3 time grandpa expired,
5 times frnd’s went in ICU.. but my colleague is fine..
and favourite dialog “   I need to drop a frnd to hospital, as he is not feeling wel” later i find movie tickets in his purse… then my pm’s motivational speech.. ‘u will work.. u will grow’.. means if i wont work.. i will shrink or what… when i need hike, i m junior.. still need to grow.. when i do mistakes.. cmon man u r senior, u cant do mistakes.. ahhh God gimme some power to understand the greatness of a super natural person known as PM in this world..”

“ok enough now, i m disconnecting”

“wait.. i called you.. n u r disconnecting.. u know previously i was normal, when i was in college, i used to talk continuosly watever i want, now i m talking only this much… ‘yaa its done’, ‘e-cube is filled’, ”Please..’, ‘good morning’, ‘lunch’,'tea’,’snaks’..


I don’t know wat i m talking abt, i shud b happy.. I have Saturday & Sunday .. saturday to recover from the disaster been made from monday to friday.. sunday to think about upcoming disaster from monday to friday.. cool naa..

u heared that 2012 earth will end.. then also my ODc and my cubicle will remain as it is.. u know why??   because that’s not part of earth.. n we are employees not human beings… we are aliens…

so better before u start getting headache… go have a nice dream.. I will again start my day tomorrow like i m starting everyday..
good night…” :(

beeeeeeeeep…beeeeeeeeeep…beeeeeeeeeep

****************************************************************

Next Day, in office:-

“Saurabh, Please come here”

“Yes Surya!!”

“I approved your leaves.. i think you should go and have some fun”

I happily came out, and checked my phone’s Dialled call log.. :D

“Ohhh my God, yesterday I called my PM only… ” :lolz:

No comments:

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...