Sunday, September 27, 2015

If not writing today, I may miss this...

I think this is the perfect time for quoting some of the funniest talks of Adiv. Otherwise, I may miss it on later point of time.

I found Chicken Masala Dosa one of Adiv's favourite dish. Today after coming back from play ground, he told me "Kakkasa, Kakkasa".. I was wondering what he was asking. He pointed his hand on dosa Tawa and started shouting "Kakkasa" and I understood its the "Masala Dosa" he is asking. Another thing he used to say is "Bobori". It took a long time for us to understand that according to Adiv, "Bobori" is hair. Am just thinking how innocent kids are.

No comments:

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...