Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nice Quotes About Departure

t's better to think of my life like that - part miracle, part madness. It's better if I accept that I can't control any of the things that matter. My life is a trail of shipwrecks and set-sails. There are no arrivals, no destinations, there are only sandbanks and shipwreck; then another boat, another tide.
Jeanette Winterson

Every day was there to be lived or to mark one's departure from the world. every thing depend on one word "Maktub."
Paulo Coelho : author of The Alchemist
Source: The Alchemist- Paulo Coelho

Never seek to tell thy love Love that never told can be; For the gentle wind does move Silently, invisibly. I told my love, I told my love, I told her all my heart; Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears Ah, she doth depart. Soon as she was gone from me A traveler came by Silently, invisibly- He took her with a sigh.
William Blake : English poet, painter, engraver & mystic

No comments:

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...