Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who am I?


I was seeking for a long time to get an answer for a wonderful question."Who am I?"The variety of possible answers for the qn "For what purpose uou are living?" is 1)I am living just to eat a lot of food and enjoy life..2)I want to marry and to have a lot of children.....3)To complete the purpose of God ......and a lots......Actually who am I?

God created humanbeings and gave him all the right under earth......Somepeople enjoy life in a good sense according to the purpose of God,by obeying his rules.....But somebody ruined their life and also their surrounding's life..Where is the mistake?All are God's creation,rt.........Some are blind,some are poor,some are rich.............All this variety just to show God's glory.............Is it true?

1 comment:

deeps said...

That’s an interesting philosophical question ….
Who am I?
Well, know thy self!

I had written a post on this sometime back ….

Lost Phone?

Dial *#06# in your phone Save the 15 digit number Send this number, address, Phone company, model number and date of phone lost to cop@v...